The NMR183 NMEA Reader is a simple easy to use handheld device for use with any marine equipment that outputs NMEA0183 data. The NMR183 allows the easy monitoring of NMEA serial data which conforms to the International IEC61162 Standard.
The NMR183 able to save NMEA data into an SD CARD, transmit NMEA data from text files located on the SD CARD, it also accepts Speed Log Pulse and also transmit Speed Log Pulses.
A replaceable 100mA fuse is provided offer protection against HIGH VOLTAGE Inputs.
- Large Clear LCD Display
- NMEA Input (including AIS) with display of received NMEA data
- NMEA Output (including AIS) to other Equipment
- Adjustable BAUD RATE from 300 to 38400
- Up to a 32GB SD Card Storage
- Files stored on the SD Card can be viewed on a Standard PC
- 200/400ppm INPUT and OUTPUT Ports
- Powered by Rechargeable Batteries
- Magnetic Strip for convenient mounting